1. What was the problem you were experiencing before using Activishop?
The bookings were not received. It took 3-5 days to manually register all the bookings. Overbookings that we had to do lucky draw, and resulting in opening 2nd round for booking process. Also, it was very difficult to adjust any changes later on. A lot of mistakes and errors of bookings from our parents. Each issue took a long time to be tackled and solved.
The sharing Excel we used did not allow us to open the same file at the same time. So it was time-consuming to adjust and update the information. Email reminders for payment were sent manually, resulting in mistakes and delays.
2. What are the improvements or results after using Activishop?
Accurate, convenient and easy to use. Able to export to excel files. Able to limit the maximum number of participants, so no more lucky draw system. Parents can change or adapt their own bookings. Save time.
Can access the system anytime with my log-in. Fast and more efficient. Email reminders can now be sent immediately and with a simple click.
3. What specific feature do you like the most about Activishop?
- The front end for parents to choose and browse the activities.
- Interactive and real time maximum of participants for each activity.
- Modern and logical automatic email response.
- Email reminders for payment and Payment status updates.
4. What would you say to anyone considering using Activishop and would you recommend it? If so, why?
Yes I will recommend it. The system is accurate, modern, easy to use and save a lot of time.
The support is reactive, efficient and they listen to our needs and questions.
5. Is there anything you’d like to add?
We really like to use Activishop platform and they always update and improve the functions and possibilities making our work easier each day more.